We’re officially in the Holiday spirit and couldn’t be happier! All we’re thinking about are holiday parties, baking cookies, gift giving, travelling and all the traditions we have with friends and family to celebrate this time of year. One of our favorites is going to Rincón, it’s really the best time of the year to go to the beach in Puerto Rico. We must admit though, it can also be a stressful time, especially with gift giving. We’ll be the first to say that we Google search “gift guides” every single year to get ideas for everyone in our circle. We all have loved ones who are a bit trickier than others to gift, so if you have a travel aficionado in your group or maybe you’re heading to warmer place for the Holidays, check out our gift guide for ideas!
- Lets start off with coffee, either to take on the trip or to have at home once they get back from travelling, coffee is always essential. Café Sotavento is 100% Puerto Rican coffee, roasted in small batches to ensure the best taste. To get your hands on it, DM them on Instagram @cafesotavento.
- Away carry on has to be one of the sexiest luggage options out there (who would have thought we’d be calling luggage sexy?). What makes them ideal for any travel aficionado is the unbreakable shell and the built in USB chargers.
- A beach bat and ball set is a total must for any one travelling to the beach! It’s the perfect way to get some fun and exercise into your otherwise relaxing vacation and you’ll always get a laugh in!
- Accessories are always the finishing touch to any outfit and it’s no different when on vacation. This Sensi Studio hat adds color and print to any outfit, take it from the pool to drinks or sight seeing.
- The Apolis Custom Market Bag is a perfect way to give a personalized gift. This bag is super versatile, which makes it a perfect gift for a travel junkie!
- S’well water bottles have definitely made water bottles cool!
- Noise cancelling headphones are a lifesaver! It’s the perfect way to disconnect during a flight and catch some much needed rest.
- Luggage tags are a great and affordable gift. These bright colors will make spotting luggage super easy.
- The gift of go… what can possibly be a better gift? Send your loved one on the trip of their dreams or help them get there with this gift! Tropical getaway, yes please!
- Luggage space is a precious thing, so everything we take has to work for all occasions. This Pulsos bracelet will look as amazing at the beach as it’ll look for dinner!
Xo, Ni|BEACHWEAR team
Leave a comment